Oct 6, 2009

Liar Game


I've recently just watched a j-dorama entitled "Liar Game". It is about a game wherein the participants have to deceive the other participants in order to win a big amount of money. And being deceived by the other would also mean that they would be in debt of the same amount. It is a very stressful game, it is either you have a big win, or a big loss, what with the lowest amount they've played with is 100 million yen.

It is very exciting, and I was intrigued to watch because it would also test me mentally, as I would also try to think up of strategies to pass the very difficult situations have I been in the game. And I thought this series is about that, a strategic mind game, a different kind of suspense thriller that I have always loved. But I was wrong. This story is about how humans wouldn't think twice to deceive each other, and how no one trusts anyone anymore. And in that game, a girl is tested of her honesty and pure heart. Reminds me of Pandora's Box. There is still hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment